Synch-Tech Managed Print Services
We help customers do more than print—we help them get results.
Synch-Tech offers a wide range of printer services from toner replenishment to repair services and new printer sales. We can customize your services to fit your organizations needs. We use an industry standard data collection application to monitor your fleet in order to get accurate page counts and alerts to make sure your print fleet is operating at its highest capacity.
Predictability is critical to businesses that are under pressure to reduce costs and use resources more efficiently. When you work with Synch-Tech, you can offer business intelligence data that’s based on device information and predictive analytics.
Synch-Tech MPS provides our customers with specific insights solutions, an integrated portal for their print and PC fleets, and business reviews with Synch-Tech experts so they can have the data they need to:
• Make smarter decisions based on the trends, usage, and costs of their print environment
• Increase uptime by preventing problems before they happen
• Easily manage and continuously improve their PC and print fleets
• Optimize their fleet to meet unique business needs
• Manage their fleet more efficiently and take advantage of easier data access and
analytics with insights solutions like Printanista, HP Tech Pulse, HP Security Manager Software, and HP Web Jetadmin.
Security is a major concern for all businesses. Today’s rising cybercrime, complicated compliance issues, and internal threats can all result in major financial loss. Synch-Tech can help protect your customers’ revenue and reputation with the most comprehensive device, data, and document security.
The security delivered by HP printers and MFPs, HP JetAdvantage security solutions, as part of a Managed Print Services engagement can help your customers:
• Improve device security using automatic detection of cyberattacks with features like HP Sure Start, firmware whitelisting, and run-time intrusion detection
• Protect sensitive data and documents using data encryption, user authentication, and pull print solutions
• Enhance their system security with automated monitoring and compliance reporting, which tracks printer security incidents
• Develop a cohesive printing security strategy and implement solutions to protect their business thanks to guidance from HP print security experts who will help to assess their environment